Kelowna News & Events
Kelowna is the largest city in the Interior of British Columbia, because of its size and population, there is always something going on in and around the area.
- Parks Alive! runs a series of free concerts in a variety of local parks throughout the summer months.
- Prospera Place is home to our Western Hockey League team, The Kelowna Rockets, as well as plays host to a variety of performance acts throughout the year.
- There is always something going on in Kelowna's Cultural District as well as Downtown Kelowna
- Every Sunday, your family can enjoy some time together by taking part in an art activity at The Kelowna Art Gallery.
- With three cinemas in Kelowna and another in West Kelowna, you will have plenty of options to catch a movie
- Kelowna plays host to two yearly wine festivals: The Okanagan Spring Wine Festival and The Okanagan Fall Wine Festival
- For a detailed listing of events happening in Kelowna, visit Castanet.net's Kelowna Event Guide
- Castanet.net is Kelowna's premiere Online News Portal. It offers readers concise local, national, international, and entertainment news and is updated regularly. There is also a great classified ads and marketplace section as well as a lively local message board.
- Kelowna.com is Kelowna's newest Online News Portal. It provides in-depth news as it happens and is updated by a team of professional journalists on an on-going basis.
- Kelowna Daily Courier is Kelowna's daily newspaper.
- Kelowna Capital News is distributed on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays and is a free publication.
- Westside Weekly is West Kelowna's source for news. It is free and is distributed to homes, businesses, and inside the Daily Courier on Wednesdays and Sundays.
- CHBC Television is the Okanagan Valley's Television Station and provides evening news programming at 5:30 p.m., 6:30 p.m. and 11:00 p.m.
For local real estate news and updates, contact us today.