MEET THE TEAM
KELOWNA REALTOR® PROFILE:
DARREN NYROSE, PERSONAL REAL ESTATE CORPORATION, OF NYROSE AND ASSOCIATES –
THE “OTHER” NYROSE OF NYROSE AND ASSOCIATES
Darren Nyrose, is the “OTHER” NYROSE, older brother to Darcy Nyrose of the Nyrose and Associates Team. Darren joined the team in 2017 and is enjoys working alongside his brother and carrying on the famous Nyrose name in Kelowna.
Darren started his career in the hospitality industry while in University and this helped in establishing a foundation for exceptional customer service. He has over 20 years experience in the Finance industry, including several years as a Mortgage Associate in Calgary. His background, along with his knowledge in investment and rental properties, provides Darren with a unique skill set and the utmost attention to detail to assist his clients. He holds a Bachelor of Science from the University of Calgary and in his spare time, he can often be found hiking the local trails or at the gym.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS KELOWNA REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL?
WE ASKED DARREN SOME THOUGHT-PROVOKING QUESTIONS AND HERE IS WHAT HE HAD TO SAY:
1. How long have you been in the real estate business?
I started as a Mortgage Associate in Alberta and now have been a REALTOR® in Kelowna for almost a year.
2. How long have you been part of the Nyrose and Associates team?
I moved from Calgary and have been with the team since January. I am very excited to be a part of Nyrose and Associates.
3. What are the top three things that your past clients would use to describe you?
- Very friendly
4. What is a typical day for you?
I like to start my day with a walk through the neighbourhood and then into the office by 8:30. I spend the morning making calls and researching properties that will fit my clients wants and needs. In the afternoon you will usually find me at our showhome at Apex in Lake Country, leaving me time in the evening to go out and show properties to my clients.
5. Do you have any skills or talents that most people don’t know about?
I am actually a great singer and dancer… ok, maybe not… but I can handle a hockey stick quite well.
6. Flashback to when you were 10 years old. What do you want to be when you grow up?
For my entire childhood the only thing I wanted to do was play in the NHL. As you can see… that did not happen….but you never know!
7. Finish this sentence. On Sunday mornings, you can usually find me…
Out on a hike, relaxing with a cup of coffee, out with clients or getting ready to show a home.
8. What publications do you regularly read?
Do real estate listings and contracts count?
9. What are you happiest doing, when you are not working?
Simply enjoying the beautiful Okanagan valley! We live in a great place.
10. What problems do you consistently solve for your clients?
Real estate can be confusing and intimidating. I believe I make the entire process a little less of both. You really must take time to find out what is important to each and every client.
11. Who is your ideal client and why should they connect with you?
I’m not sure I have an ideal client as every person brings unique attributes to each interaction. I really enjoy this industry and no 2 clients or transactions are the same.
12. If you could spend a week anywhere in the world, where would it be?
This is a tough one… I would have to say either at a cabin by a remote lake or in a big city. I really love New York but I would also love to visit Europe at some point.
If you want to connect with Darren Nyrose, contact him at 250-300-4211 or email him to set up a time to discuss your Kelowna Real Estate dreams.