Wondering what to do in Kelowna in the Summer?
Living and working in Kelowna, in our opinion, makes us feel as if we are the luckiest people in the world. Surrounded by Lakes, Mountains, Beaches, Wineries, Hiking Trails, Golf Courses, etc. we have endless options for things to do in Kelowna….
Our Team at Nyrose and Associates, want to share their “TOP PICKS” for things to do in Kelowna in the SUMMER….
1. Darcy: riding the Myra Canyon Trail with the family
2. Darren: enjoying the sun on a Patio overlooking the lake
3. Jennifer: outdoor concerts at Mission Hill Winery
4. Karen: enjoying the lake…paddleboarding, walking the beach, boating, throwing rocks…
5. Ron: enjoying a coffee (and people watching) at Starbucks on Bernard
6. Tracy: hanging with my family by the pool
7. Justin: wine touring and tasting with family and friends
8. Jody: boating with my family & stopping in Peachland for dinner & a glass of wine
9. Katelyn: riding my cruiser bike along the waterfront
10. Christina: purchasing and eating fresh fruit from the local orchards
11. Kristie: getting after dinner ice cream with my family at Sun City Cherries
12. Shauna: outdoor Yoga at Cedar Creek Winery
Thinking about moving to Kelowna?
Let the Kelowna Real Estate Pros of Nyrose and Associates provide advice on all you need to know about Real Estate and living in Kelowna.