MEET THE TEAM KELOWNA REALTOR® PROFILE:
Danny Kupkowski REALTOR®, OF NYROSE AND ASSOCIATES
Danny is the newest Realtor® to our Nyrose and Associates team. He’s joined our team after living in the Cayman Islands for many years. Originally from the U.S. he brings a vast experience in “relocating and re-establishing”. Danny has an extensive background in the Customer Service industry, his past includes owning a local pub, an eco-tour company and scuba diving businesses in Cayman. Danny has been interested in and following the Kelowna Real Estate market for many years. After purchasing an investment property he chose to pursue a full time career in Real Estate. Danny achieved his REALTOR® designation through the UBC Sauder School of Business and is excited to begin his new career.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS KELOWNA REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL?
WE ASKED DANNY SOME THOUGHT-PROVOKING QUESTIONS AND HERE IS WHAT HE HAD TO SAY:
1. How long have you been in the real estate business?
Full time, I have been with Nyrose & Associates from September. I became official and completed training and licensing in July 2017.
2. How long have you been part of the Nyrose and Associates team?
Full time from September 2017… and very grateful to be part of this team.
3. What are the top three things that your past clients would use to describe you?
2. Attention to detail
3. Relate well
4. What is a typical day for you?
Looking at new properties on the market. Doing the necessary research for active buyers and sellers. A ton of networking…trying to make a name for myself in Kelowna!
5. Do you have any skills or talents that most people don’t know about?
Medic first aide instructor, boat captain, mediocre guitar player.
6. Flashback to when you were 10 years old. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I would have loved to have been a Zoologist!
7. Finish this sentence. On Sunday mornings, you can usually find me…
Making breakfast for my kids and then heading out with them for a fun day of skiing or hiking.
8. What publications do you regularly read?
Capital News, Coindesk, Real Estate Publications.
9. What are you happiest doing, when you are not working?
Hanging with my kids or playing music with a friend.
10. Who is your ideal client and why should they connect with you?
First time buyers, I can relate to the potential fear factor and can assist with the many factors involved.
Danny is a great addition to the Nyrose and Associates team. With his years of Customer Service he helps his clients with their real estate needs by providing exceptional service and his end goal is to find his clients exactly what they are looking for.