MEET THE TEAM KELOWNA REALTOR® PROFILE:
JUSTIN GASPARI REALTOR®, OF NYROSE AND ASSOCIATES
Justin is full of energy and passion for real estate and his clients. His goal is to make his clients his number one priority and to be available and work as hard as he can for each and every client he works with.
His energy, easy going style and knowledge of the Kelowna (and especially Lake Country) areas make him a pleasure to do your Real Estate business with.
Justin was born and raised in Kelowna and grew up around developers and builders throughout his life…so there was no surprise that he grew to love this industry. Justin earned his Real Estate License in Calgary, AB, in 2010 and shortly thereafter returned to the Okanagan where he has been enjoying his new career ever since.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS KELOWNA REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL?
WE ASKED JUSTIN SOME THOUGHT-PROVOKING QUESTIONS AND HERE IS WHAT HE HAD TO SAY:
1. How long have you been in the real estate business?
5 years as a REALTOR® – but real estate has been in my family and my blood since I was born.
2. How long have you been part of the Nyrose and Associates team?
I Just finished my 3rd year on team. On to the 4th!
3. What are the top three things that your past clients would use to describe you?
4. What is a typical day for you?
Most mornings I am up and at the gym by 6am then right to the office by 8am. I get all my paperwork out of the way and done first thing then I am on the road, showing homes and walking into new developments. I love checking out what is out there so if clients need any information, I have it!
5. Do you have any skills or talents that most people don’t know about?
I am a horrible squash player but I keep playing anyway. Skill here is not quitting. I used to play junior hockey in the Kootenays but probably can’t skate anymore.
6. Flashback to when you were 10 years old. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I wanted to be chef and own my own restaurant like my father.
7. Finish this sentence. On Sunday mornings, you can usually find me…
Outside working on my toys then prepping for open houses and selling my development site at my sales centre.
8. What publications do you regularly read?
Reddit, I scroll through and read everything that is interesting. Great place for a bit of everything.
9. What are you happiest doing, when you are not working?
Being with my family, and being out of the house. Sitting by a lake or ocean.
10. What problems do you consistently solve for your clients?
A common problem seems to be how to assure them when the right time is to buy or sell. I am very knowledgeable with what is coming and understanding if we should move forward or wait to help get the most out of the sale.
Having a great passion for all aspects of real estate and developments Justin’s ultimate goal is to ensure his clients receive nothing but the best from him. To connect with Justin Gaspari contact him at 250-864-2587 or email@example.com.