MEET THE TEAM KELOWNA REALTOR® PROFILE:
CHRISTINA GASPARI, PROPERTY MANAGER, OF NYROSE AND ASSOCIATES
Christina was born and raised in Calgary, but has always had a love for the Okanagan, so when an opportunity to live in Kelowna came up she took it. Christina enjoys the world of Property Management and is a Licensed Property Manager with Coldwell Banker and has been with them since her arrival to Kelowna in 2013. She is very thrilled to be a part of Nyrose and Associates as the exclusive Property Manager.
It is her character and dedication that distinguishes Christina from the rest. With Christina, you can be sure that your rental property will be well maintained, and with the highest of standards. In her spare time, away from work, she likes to stay active and enjoys the outdoors with family and friends.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS KELOWNA REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL?
WE ASKED CHRISTINA SOME THOUGHT-PROVOKING QUESTIONS AND HERE IS WHAT SHE HAD TO SAY:
1. How long have you been in the real estate business?
2.5 Years as a Property Manager and 4 years with Coldwell Banker.
2. How long have you been part of the Nyrose and Associates team?
I am coming up to 3 years with the Nyrose team.
3. What are the top three things that your past clients would use to describe you?
3. Quick Responding
4. What is a typical day for you?
I usually start off with strong coffee..then check emails, responding and taking calls from tenants, owners or trades. Arranging and attending inspection of properties. Keeping my Owners updated on all that has to do with their property.
5. Do you have any skills or talents that most people don’t know about?
Not much, however I do love to cook and make new things in the Kitchen!!
6. Flashback to when you were 10 years old. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I wanted to be a lawyer because I talked back a lot! And like many little girls…. a singer or actress!
7. Finish this sentence. On Sunday mornings, you can usually find me…
Relaxing at home with my family or outside when the Spring/Summer hits!
8. What publications do you regularly read?
Castanet, KelownaNow, check the Residential Tenancy Branch website to check up on any news or updates happening.
9. What are you happiest doing, when you are not working?
Being with my family, and being out of the house. Sitting by a lake or ocean.
10. What problems do you consistently solve for your clients?
Fixing any issues at their property. Making sure tenants pay rent/utilities on time. Making sure the property is being taken care of inside and out.
Christina is able to appraise your investment and to advise on how to get the most for your return. She is available to help with any of your investment needs or help in finding a place to call home. To connect with Christina Gaspari contact her at 250-215-8070 or email@example.com.