MEET THE TEAM KELOWNA REALTOR® PROFILE:
KATELYN MEISSNER, REALTOR®, OF NYROSE AND ASSOCIATES
Katelyn’s interest in real estate began over a decade ago when she purchased her first investment properties, and as a licensed REALTOR®, Katelyn is passionate about helping other women enter the real estate market. She is genuinely focused on the needs and goals of her clients and will do everything in her power to ensure their success. Katelyn makes it her business to truly understand each client’s unique requirements, personal preferences and style.
A love of the mountains brought Katelyn West to Vancouver where she graduated from BCIT as an Avionics Maintenance Engineer. Katelyn worked for 13 years in Avionics, both in the Okanagan and internationally. When she’s not helping her clients find their dream home or next investment property, Katelyn can be found snowboarding, hiking Knox Mountain with her dog, sailing, practicing yoga, and enjoying all that the beautiful Okanagan has to offer..
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS KELOWNA REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL?
WE ASKED KATELYN SOME THOUGHT-PROVOKING QUESTIONS AND HERE IS WHAT SHE HAD TO SAY:
1. How long have you been in the real estate business?
2. How long have you been part of the Nyrose and Associates team?
Also 2.5 years – I joined the team as soon as I was licensed.
3. What are the top three things that your past clients would use to describe you?
1. Quick to reply and knowledgable
2. Kind and thoughtful
3. Thorough and competent
4. What is a typical day for you?
Morning dog walk and off to the office to plan, prep, research, learn, grow, problem solve, attend meetings, courses, showing, listing appointments……if all goes well an evening sailing, yoga or bike ride to the dog beach and a sunny evening patio.
5. Do you have any skills or talents that most people don’t know about?
Some folks don’t know that before transitioning to Real Estate I spent 15 years working as an Avionics Technician. I was lucky enough to work with some amazing people and extraordinary places around the world.
6. Flashback to when you were 10 years old. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I wanted to be a Smoke Jumper and parachute out of planes into remote areas to fight fires. Instead, I ended up fixing them so other people could jump out. Wise decision.
7. Finish this sentence. On Sunday mornings, you can usually find me…
Working with my clients, gardening, or hiking with Sequoia (my beloved dog).
8. What are you happiest doing when not working?
Apart from spending time with friends and family. I love camping and experiencing nature.
9. What are you happiest doing, when you are not working?
Being with my family, and being out of the house. Sitting by a lake or ocean.
10. What problems do you consistently solve for your clients?
Lack of inventory has been a consistent problem since I have started in Real Estate. I make myself available and stay on top of upcoming and new listings so my clients don’t miss out.
Katelyn is a genuine, caring, hardworking REALTOR® whose authentic and conscientious qualities show her passion for helping both buyers and sellers meet their real estate dreams. To connect with Katelyn Meissner contact her at 250-215-8996 or email@example.com.