MEET THE TEAM KELOWNA REALTOR® PROFILE:
Ron Sutcliffe REALTOR®, OF NYROSE AND ASSOCIATES
Ron has enjoyed living the Okanagan lifestyle since moving to Kelowna in 1991. Born and raised in Vancouver, Ron worked in the hospitality industry prior to moving to the Valley. A tried and true “people person,” Ron’s true passion for Real Estate shows when he is with his clients.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS KELOWNA REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL?
WE ASKED RON SOME THOUGHT-PROVOKING QUESTIONS AND HERE IS WHAT HE HAD TO SAY:
1. How long have you been in the real estate business?
Licensed for 6 years
2. How long have you been part of the Nyrose and Associates team?
I joined the team in October 2012
3. What are the top three things that your past clients would use to describe you?
3. Easy going
4. What is a typical day for you?
Up around 6:00am. Walk my dogs. Coffee and toast while I check emails and plan my day. Connect with my clients with a mix of business activities. I also try to fit in a Pilates class 1-2 times a week!
5. Do you have any skills or talents that most people don’t know about?
I am pretty good with a hammer and saw….that is a surprise to many!
6. Flashback to when you were 10 years old. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I would have loved to have been an Veterinarian or an Architect.
7. Finish this sentence. On Sunday mornings, you can usually find me…
At a Chinese restaurant enjoying Dim Sum!
8. What publications do you regularly read?
Is it ok to say….I am not much of a reader!???
9. What are you happiest doing, when you are not working?
Hanging out with my family, my partner and walking my doggies.
10. If you could spend a week anywhere in the world, where would it be?
In my second home, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
Known for his perseverance, honesty and fairness, Ron offers his clients an outstanding level of service. Ron lives the Kelowna lifestyle to the fullest and is our Downtown Neighbourhood expert. For any questions about Downtown Kelowna Real Estate, Ron is your guy.