DNA Project Marketing – Our Development Sales & Marketing Process
I THE CONCEPT: Laying the Foundation for Success
Nyrose & Associates – DNA Project Marketing: we listen to your goals and objectives; & we survey the marketplace and analyze market data to assist in determining the concept, market and sales strategy for your new project.
As working REALTORS®, with an in-depth knowledge of neighbourhoods, current buyer trends, and re-sale listings, Darcy and the team are well-positioned within the community to provide the right market intelligence needed during the conceptual phase of your development.
By designing the project according to market conditions and buyer demand, you are equipped for success right from the beginning.
Concept and Market Positioning Services, including:
- Analysis of market condition and buyer demand
- Competition analysis
- Analysis of market trends, absorption, and pricing
- Locating available and appropriate land
- Historical area sales data
- Neighbourhood amenities & lifestyle research
- Identification of potential best target buyer
- Determining best use of property
- Architectural and design consultation
II CREATION: Defining The Vision
For success, your new project needs to achieve the right design for current and future buyer demand. We have nurtured relationships with leading designers, architects, consultants, and cities to support our developer partners through this phase of the development process.
You can determine the likelihood of success for your new project by partnering with a team equipped with the skills, expertise, and passion needed during the creation of your new home development. That’s DNA Project Marketing!
Project Creation Consultation & Services, including:
- Support with the development application process, zoning, and permits
- Product design including assistance with creation of project plans and individual unit design
- Unit mix and floor plan recommendations designed to increase the value of the project while providing product efficiency
- In-depth pricing analysis
- Assist with Interior design consultation
- Recommendations of preferred local trades and suppliers
- Creation of finishing design board choices and options
- Assist in Brand creative and collateral
III EXECUTION: Reaching the Right Audience
Leaders in market positioning and execution. How your product is seen and received by potential buyers will set the stage for the sellability of your project. As your building team begins to prepare the land for construction, our team is breaking ground on the execution of the marketing strategy.
Darcy understands the importance of planning and execution. Knowing how and when to market your pre-sales, how to reach and nurture your prospective buyers is key to success. It’s about timing: go to market too early or too late and you risk potential failure.
Marketing Execution Services, including:
- Assist in Brand creative and collateral to capture the essence of the project
- Assist in Creation of a project story and narrative to build a cohesive message across all channels
- Launch strategy designed to best introduce your project to the market
- Our industry-leading sales and marketing teams collaborate to produce a strategy that is cohesive, proactive and clever
- Assist in Signage
- Assistance with website design & lead generation strategy
- Assist in Advertising and media buying
- Assist in Public relations and press releases
- Assist in Online marketing & digital advertising
- Social media plan to compliment paid advertising and P.R. and to engage with potential buyers and community members
- MLS listing and introduction of project and units to local Realtors and potential buyers
- Event planning including media previews, Realtor previews, ground breaking ceremonies and grand opening celebrations
- Sales centre staffing
- Detailed metrics and reporting throughout the project
IV PROJECT SALES: Closing the Deal
Our entire team undergoes extensive product training to ensure the sales message and customer service is cohesive to the brand messaging. Our team is award-winning, due in part to our fresh approach to real estate sales paired with our ability to build relationships, and engage potential buyers through every part of the sales cycle.
If your goal is to achieve high yield sales at optimal sale prices, we invite you to learn more about our award-winning DNA approach to real estate project sales.
Project Sales Services, including:
- Assist in Creation of a unique and comprehensive sales strategy, specifically tailored for your market
- Pro-active sales plan, leveraging our relationships and expertise
- Comprehensive sales training to ensure client dedication
- Sales management and reporting to ensure the team remains focused and motivated throughout the sales process
- Building relationships with prospective buyers and within the real estate community
- Inventory management
- Management and nurturing of leads
- Contract writing and conveyancing
V CLIENT CARE: Ensuring a Positive Experience
We are dedicated to client care. Through our experience in new Kelowna development marketing and home sales, we understand the unique expectations of the new home buyer as well as the priorities of the developer. We are able to achieve the balance needed to end each project with a high satisfaction level, while mitigating any challenges. We are a solution-focused team which provides the right balance needed for working with the project developer and the buyer and/or the buyer’s representative.
Providing exceptional service is one of our core values.
Client Experience & Support, including:
- Through our role as the developer’s representative, we ensure every element of the sales contract is executed with professionalism, respect and the utmost level of service
- Our team is trained to be solution-oriented while striving to accurately answer buyer questions and concerns
- Our focus on communication ensures every point of contact delivers effective information in a timely manner
- We deliver the information buyers need to feel comfortable and positive with their home purchase; including, contracts, amendments and construction timelines
- Organized contract management and administration that is convenient for all parties
- Ensuring contracts and correspondence are complete, accurate and executed on time
- Customer care throughout build and follow-up after move in to ensure satisfaction
how can we assist with your development marketing goals?
Nyrose & Associates – DNA Project Marketing
Coldwell Banker Horizon Realty
#14-1470 Harvey Ave.
Kelowna, BC, V1Y 9K8
#200-1755 Springfield Road