MEET THE TEAM
KELOWNA REALTOR® PROFILE:
Darcy Nyrose, Personal Real Estate Corporation and Owner of Nyrose and Associates –
The “ORIGINAL” Kelowna Real Estate Pro
A great place to live is important, but Darcy Nyrose is about something more meaningful. He brings a FRESH APPROACH to real estate by keeping his finger on the pulse of the latest trends and movements of the Kelowna real estate market.
Darcy Nyrose is able to offer his clients top-notch guidance from start to finish, ensuring the entire process is seamless, efficient and rewarding. Take a look at his track record and his ties to the Kelowna community: he and his team at Nyrose and Associates, A Licensed team with Coldwell Banker Horizon Realty, have been one of the TOP 3 teams in Canada for over 5 consecutive years.
Speak to any one of his clients, and hear about how he understands the value of our city, its schools, our communities and the neighbourhood dynamics. Most importantly, from the very beginning when Darcy Nyrose starts working with you, until the moment you close on your home, he will never stop thinking about your real estate experience, how all the pieces fit, and how he can help you put it all together.
Want to know more about this Kelowna Real Estate Professional?
We asked him some thought provoking questions and here is what he had to say:
1. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN IN THE REAL ESTATE BUSINESS?
Since 1996! I started in New Home Sales for a sales and marketing company in Vancouver as a Host. I worked hard and learned as much as I could to get me to where I am today.
2. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PART OF THE NYROSE AND ASSOCIATES TEAM?
I think forever – Since 2008 when I started Nyrose and Associates in Kelowna.
3. WHAT ARE THE TOP 3 THINGS THAT YOUR CLIENTS WOULD USE TO DESCRIBE YOU?
- Great negotiator
- Very knowledgeable about the real estate business and the Kelowna community
- Patient and Fun
4. WHAT IS A TYPICAL DAY LIKE FOR YOU?
Start my day at my office to meet the team members to discuss any current challenges or hurdles. Head off to meet clients to discuss listings. Meet with developers to help design new communities in Kelowna. Usually run into to someone from the community that says….”Oh…you are are SHAUNA NYROSE’s Husband….she is an amazing yoga teacher”. At least I get some recognition….!!
5. DO YOU HAVE ANY SKILLS OR TALENTS THAT MOST PEOPLE DON’T KNOW ABOUT?
I can fall asleep in 3.2 seconds.
6. FLASHBACK TO WHEN YOU WERE 10 YEARS OLD. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
A Policeman!! But when I was taking criminology in college a Policeman came for a presentation and out the blue, he mentioned that if you have asthma you are 100% not becoming a cop…since I had asthma…my dream was over. So I went into Service and Hospitality where I met Marshall Cowe, a very successful REALTOR® in the Lower Mainland area. After many meetings and discussions later, he offered to sponsor me in Real Estate and the rest is history…!
7. WHAT PUBLICATIONS DO YOU REGULARLY READ?
- CMHC Housing Forecast
- Real Estate Blogs of all kinds
- UDI (Urban Development Institute) Articles
8. WHAT ARE YOU HAPPIEST DOING WHEN YOU ARE NOT WORKING?
- Hanging out with my family
- Playing Badminton and Squash
9. WHAT PROBLEMS DO YOU CONSISTENTLY SOLVE FOR YOUR CLIENTS?
Helping them to create a more clean/precise house criteria for house hunting.
10. FINISH THIS SENTENCE, ON A SUNDAY MORNING YOU CAN USUALLY FIND ME…..
Up early making breakfast for my family (wife and 2 kids), then off to work, then hope to get outside for a hike with my family or a motorbike ride with my son.
11. WHO IS YOUR IDEAL CLIENT AND WHY SHOULD THEY CONNECT WITH YOU?
Someone looking to ensure they have all the facts on a home purchase or sale. They should connect with me because I am hard working and extremely passionate about what I do. The success of my clients’ happiness is what drives me to do my 7 days a week work/life balance. I live, work and breathe the Kelowna lifestyle and can connect to my clients’ needs and dreams for their homes.
If you want to connect with Darcy Nyrose, contact him at 250-575-1946 or email him to set up a time to discuss your Kelowna Real Estate dreams.