Kelowna Home Seller Services
As one of the top teams in Canada for Coldwell Banker, our REALTORS® see inside thousands of Kelowna & area homes every year.
Our team is well-rounded, with REALTOR® experts in various neighbourhoods, new home sales, retirement buyers, out of town buyers, investment real estate, townhomes, condos, single-family homes and luxury. As a team, we pool our experience, knowledge and passion to best serve our home sellers.
Interested in Learning What Your Home Could Sell For In Today’s Market?
Discover More About Home Selling With Our Home Sellers’ Series:
- Should You Hire A Real Estate Agent or Go At It On Your Own? Learn More …
- When Is the Right Time to Sell Your Home? Read More To Find Out…
Inside the guide you will find:
- Reasons Why Now Might Be the Right Time to Sell
- How to Prepare Your Home For Sale
- Hire a Professional or go For Sale By Owner?
- How to Price Your Home in Today’s Market
- How to Market Your Home
- Closing the Deal – What You Need to Know
Our Kelowna Home Sellers’ Fresh Approach Marketing Program
First impressions count. It’s all about showcasing your home to the highest caliber right from the start.
- If needed, we have professional home staging services
- Our professional photographer takes quality photos to highlight your home
- Accurate and fair pricing recommendations based on area, your home, and past sales
- Your home is listed on mls.ca and our own website: KelownaRealEstatePros.com
- Your home may also be listed in our other preferred partner websites such as castanet.net
- You may also be featured in print & email campaigns
- Your home may be part of our targeted Online Marketing Campaigns
- We create professional high end property brochures
- We have a large network of potential buyers who will see your home first
- We may suggest hosting an Open House to market your home
- We use our marketing expertise to ensure your home is seen by potential buyers.
- We list our homes in Homes and Land
How Will Buyers Find Your Home?
MOST BUYERS ARE ONLINE
Over 80% of potential real estate buyers start their search for real estate online. It’s important to our team that when a potential buyer is looking for Kelowna real estate such as your home, they find your home easily and your home is showcased in the best possible way.
Nyrose & Associates invests considerable resources to ensure our website is of the highest quality, our listings are presented in the best possible manner, and our home listings are found online.
Our Internet marketing program includes the marketing of our website and your listings in a variety of online directories, local websites and classified listings, partner real estate sites, mls.ca, Coldwell Banker’s website, and other high traffic real estate related websites. In addition, our own website receives considerable high-quality, relevant and targeted traffic every single day through our search engine positioning, classified advertisements, referral links, and digital advertising initiatives.
We also utilize social media to showcase our Kelowna real estate listings.
For the odd buyer who prefers to let their buyer’s agent do all the research and looking for them, our relationship and extensive network provide exposure to your home so every area agent is aware of your listing details and can arrange a viewing.
Through our network of buyers, relationship with local real estate agents and brokerages, and our comprehensive offline and online marketing strategy, Nyrose & Associates ensures your home is seen by all potential buyers.
A Few Words From Some of Our Sellers
This past winter, my husband and I had a fantastic experience listing one of our properties with Katelyn Meissner, one of the associates at Nyrose and Associates. We were so impressed by her outstanding customer service in a world where it can be difficult to find people that you know have your best interests in mind. Katelyn is definitely an agent who puts her clients first. She will be our agent for life.
We chose Darcy Nyrose to be our Realtor because we trust his experience, personable nature, strong negotiating skills and marketing. We were in excellent hands throughout the entire process. The whole sale process was quick and easy. Well done! We will highly recommend Darcy and his team.