Real Estate Career Opportunities in Kelowna.
P/T ADMINISTRATIVE SALES COORDINATOR
Here we grow again….we are hiring!! We are looking for a motivated, very detail orientated individual to join our team as an Administrative Sales Coordinator. This will be a PART-TIME position.
Nyrose and Associates (DNA PROJECT MARKETING) specializes in new development home sales, planned community sales as well as re-sale homes.
The successful applicant needs to have a minimum of two years’ experience working in a busy office, creative writing skills, strong computer/website/database skills, good organization and multi-tasking abilities.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Developing standardized procedures, processes and systems for the company to increase efficiencies in operations.
• Assists with developing sales documents using applicable tools, guidelines and templates.
• Collects data or conducts internal/external research as appropriate for documents and/or strategy development.
• Maintains sales materials and supports information in designated information management or filing systems.
• Marketing Support – Provides assistance in developing advertising and media campaigns, promotional materials
• Conducts client, competitor and market research as required in support of client and/or opportunity strategy development.
• Assists in the preparation sales documents such as proposals, qualifications and presentations.
• Interacts with internal staff and external clients to support the development of sales material.
• Prepares budgets, marketing plans and coordinates sales documents and packages.
• Assists in planning and implementation of events and grand openings.
• Must be able to handle/maintain sensitive and confidential information.
• Must be available to work occasional flexible hours and weekends as needed.
• High school completion required and University or accredited Business School diploma would be an asset.
• Previous experience in real estate or development sales would be considered a valuable asset.
• Must be able to meet deadlines, stay organized, and be self-sufficient
• Applied detailed knowledge in project coordination, quick at solving problems, strong interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
• Proficiency with MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint, outlook is imperative
Please provide resume via email to email@example.com along with your expected salary in body of email. Thank you in advance for your application. Only candidates that meet the requirements will be contacted for interviews.
LICENSED REALTOR/ SALES LEAD
A great opportunity to join one of Kelowna’s most up & coming real estate teams!
With several new projects coming in the next few months, Nyrose & Associates is looking for a passionate sales professional/ licensed realtor to meet the increasing demand for our unique brand of services. The successful candidate will assume the role of Sales Lead at one or more of our active sites, as well as act as a buyers’ agent where there is the right fit with our clients.
We are looking for a realtor with a passion for the industry, dedication to their clients and the right fit for our results driven team. Licensed realtors only please. Weekends and evenings will be required to meet the needs of our clients.
Nyrose & Associates is a team licensed with Coldwell Banker Horizon Realty.
Interested? Email your resume to